1. How should I take Norgesic®?
Take Norgesic® with the flexible dosing regime provided to you by your heath care provider.
2. What types of pain can Norgesic® help relieve?
Norgesic® can help to relieve pain caused by:
- Common strains and sprains
- Low back pain
- Muscle aches
- Headaches caused by neck/shoulder problems
- Joint pain, such as arthritis
- Musculoskeletal injuries or other painful conditions that affect muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones
Norgesic® is used alongside rest, physical therapy, and other measures used to relieve pain due to these conditions.
3. What important information do I need to know while taking Norgesic®?
Norgesic® may make you drowsy. Do not drive, operate machinery, participate in dangerous activities, or do anything that requires you to be alert until you know how Norgesic® affects you.
If you take too much Norgesic® or overdose, seek emergency medical treatment right away.
4. Who should not take Norgesic®?
Do not use Norgesic® if you are pregnant. Children under the age of 12 should not take Norgesic®. Do not use Norgesic® if you have chicken pox, flu, or flu-like symptoms. Aspirin, which is found in Norgesic®, can increase the risk of a serious and potentially fatal condition called Reye’s Syndrome in children and those who are suffering from chicken pox, flu, or flu-like symptoms.